Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle Winter Wonderland Blog Hop

Welcome to the Sparkle N Sprinkle Winter Wonderland Blog Hop!
It's been a long hop this time, but I hope you've enjoyed the journey
as much as we've enjoyed taking you there.

If you've arrived by way of the Fabulous Jackie Smith's blog, then you're 
in the right place.  If not, you may want to start back at the beginning
so you don't miss any of the fun AND you don't miss any prizes!
Click here to go back to the beginning.   www.sparklensprinkle.com/blog

I'll list the entire rotation below so you can double check and go back
to anyone you may have missed.

My inspiration for Winter Wonderland was actually a stamp image
called Winter Wonderland.  It just seemed appropriate to use that one.
It's a sweet little snowman image that I colored with my Copics and 
glitzed up using the new Sparkle N Sprinkle Velvet Glitters.
If you haven't tried them yet, prepare to be amazed!  They actually 
feel like velvet!!! There are tons of ideas in the Tips & Techniques section
of the Sparkle N Sprinkle website devoted to all the fun ways to use
this fabulous product and I know that some of the other designers
have already shown you some of them.


I've layered the snowman on a few Spellbinder die cuts including one
of my new favorites from the Floral Ovals collection.
The beautiful snowflake background CS is from Recollection
Holiday Glitzy Glitter Collection and feels
 just like the velvet glitters!   The red and cream CS is from
Authentique's Festive Collection and to make it appear to match the 
snowflake background, I covered it with 2 1/2" Tear-ific Tape and covered the 
entire thing with Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter.
Now it's a perfect match.
A little pink pearl flourish bling from EVA Creatives and
ribbon from May Arts and he's good to go.


You can see how well the two cardstocks match even though one was pre-glittered
and the other was glittered by moi :)


The snow under the snowman was created by using Sparkle N Sprinkle

Hope you enjoyed the hop!


x_3d2a35b6

Here's the entire rotation in case there's one (or more) you'd like to return to. 
Remember - to be eligible for any of the prizes you MUST comment on each and
every blog along the way.  We've given you FOUR days to complete this - so you
can comment at your leisure.

Charmagne Welch-Rivera  www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
Brenda Smalle  www.rubberroomantics.blogspot.com  YOU ARE HERE

46 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the embellishments and that beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card... I love the ribbon you used here and you know I love those "blings" Great job hun... TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your matching job! Would never have thought to do that - but it really makes a difference! Such a cute image - a perfect Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat card. I love your bow and it reminds me of candy canes.Great addition to the snowman. Your dies work great with the lace you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great card Brenda! Love your color choices and I agree, the frame around the oval is beautiful! So many great elements in this one - love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glitter, lace, pearls, ribbon all coming together to create a wonderful finale to this Winter Wonderland blog hop. With all these fantastic ideas, how will I ever sleep tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what a awesome card, love the colours that you used, along with all the details on your card especially the bling! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your snowman card. The cloud nine velvet glitter is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of the tape over the DS paper with the glitter!! Pretty card with all it's sparkly goodness:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That snowman is just darling and the whole card is pretty, pretty PRETTY! Love how the glitter covers your paper and you totally should give lessons on how to tie a bow. That is sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karin - I use a "bow maker" that my friend, Nancy's husband made for several of us. I'll have to take a picture and post it - very simple idea.

      Delete
  11. Your card is adorable and I love how you glittered the patterned cardstock (funny, I make my own glittered paper but never thought to glitter patterned paper). Love the pearl flourish and big bow. Fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brenda, the pearls really contribute to the snow-like feeling of your card. That dimensional glue with glitter looks AMAZING! Wow! I want to get mine out and use it now. LOL Such a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your swirly pearls. That big bow is a nice pop too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card. I love all the bling, pretty ribbon and neat image. And, love the snow detail you added. That really adds a lot. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't help but smile at this card. Lots of awesome detail. You should put this one in a fram and display it through the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Brenda, I like the fun snowman the pearls and the big bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute card. Very colorful with lots of detail. Good job.
    Thanks loads,
    Candy Meyers

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like that the BIG bow really makes the card standout

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a pretty card! Love the snowman and very inspirational. As a matter of fact, the whole blog was very inspirational and can't wait to start on my own cards. Haven't been much in in the mood to do any cards but these have really given me the inspiration to do some. Thanks for the inspiration to the whole team and thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brenda, Cool card! Love your bow and lace and pearls mixing with the fabulous sparkle. The layers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is soooo cute - love the ribbon. And I've got to get some of that velvet glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey..I made it to the end!! I want to learn to tie a bow like that! Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great job combining a whimsical snowman with the elegance of lots of glitter, lace and pearl flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Brenda, this is so lovely. The different cardstocks on the background look so pretty together. I love the pearls, lace, and striped bow surrounding this adorable snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great use of pearls and bows. The snowman is ready to play with all the children.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the pearls and the bows! The image it leaves in your head is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your beautiful card. The ribbon and pearls are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous work, as usual! The bow is absolutely perfect

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for sharing! I love all the dimension to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yes, Brenda, I have enjoyed seeing all the fun things that the designers have made for this Blog Hop and your card was just the "icing on the cake" for me to want to get some Cloud Nine glitter. Thanks to all.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the snowman with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a gorgeous card! The ribbon is perfect! Your photography is excellent and really showcases all the beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful card! Great snowman surrounded with lace, pearls, and ribbon. The red outlines are just enough to make the card pop and the red and white bow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the snowman!
    Kim S
    kasot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute! Love all the elements and all the sparkliness!

    ReplyDelete
  37. you really dressed up that adorable snowman

    ReplyDelete
  38. Brenda, such a pretty card I luv the the stripped ribbon reminds me of candy canes. Awesome card thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  39. what a pretty and soft card. love the way you brought in the lace and pearls. gotta have the bling. wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These great ideas have convinced me that I need some of this velvet glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Just gotta love the snowmen Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wonderful Card. You all give us some much inspiration.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  43. That snowman is so cute and you can never go wrong with glitter. Love the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips