Saturday, November 10, 2012

Snowmen have more fun

And the roll continues :)    Here's a cute little Snowman image from Penny Black that's one of my all time favorites.  I used some of Sparkle N Sprinkle's Super Adhesive Sheets - peeled off the protective backing from one side - layered it onto a piece of cardstock - die cut my circle - covered it with Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter from SNS - stamped the image with Memento ink and colored it with Copics.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the look.  The Copics are sheer so the glitter just shines thru the coloring.




Here's another card done using the same technique.  This stamp image is from Print Works.
On this image, after I colored it, I added some SNS Dimensional Glue to the hooks and the toppers and covered it with Reflections Velvet Glitter.





5 comments:

  1. Love both, but the ornaments really pop with those wonderfully bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this technique. i just tried it and your right it is a wonderful fun sparkly technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just want to touch the snowman-he looks so soft! And the ornaments are so vibrant and pretty! What a great technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, these are adorable! Love the happiness in the snowman with the pretty scarf colors, and those ornaments are gorgeous! You've done a perfect job coloring them - very festive and cheery. How you ever got the dimensional glue to allow the black image lines to show is beyond me! PERFECTLY executed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so bright and fun!! Wonderful coloring on the glitter!! Love how you finished off your ornaments with the dimensional glue!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips