Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Golf anyone???

It's been a while, but here's a cute card that I did the other day for a craft sale. It's an image that I had stamped at my sister's - so don't remember exactly what company it's from - but it's a fun image.
Colored it with copics and added a little "snowball" for the golf ball.   One of my favorite embossing folders (Swiss Dots) and some Spellbinder dies and I was ready to go.  Hope you enjoy it.
Okay - my sister has responded - it's an Art Impressions image :)




6 comments:

  1. Oh MY! What beautiful shading and coloring, Brenda! Dotted Swiss? I thought it was flying golf balls in the background (why would anyone possibly say that, and leave it in print for everyone else to read?) LOL Perfect card for a golfer, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto - the coloring is awesome! The Swiss dots look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute and great coloring. I really need to get one of those swiss dots embossing folders - it make's a fantastic background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used and the coloring of the golfer is fantastic! Love that golf ball too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card. You have been very busy lately. Fantastic coloring on your image and love the little ball.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips