Tuesday, November 11, 2014

More Christmas cards from the sale

Here's the second installment of
Christmas cards from the weekend's
craft sale......
 
 
This is from a Sparkle N Sprinkle set,
with the snowflake a die cut from Spellbinders
and cut out from SU Glitter paper and layered.
The swirl and greeting are embossed.

 
Santa is another image from my sister's stash, but I
think it's Whipper Snapper...
greeting from SU.

 
An adorable set of snowmen from Penny Black....
the "ribbon" is Scor-tape with semi-transparent glitter
on it.....
 
All image colored with Copics...
 
The craft sale attendees like simple cards with
flat embellies - so had to control myself LOL...
 
Brenda


3 comments:

  1. how CUTE! Love your curly Santa, and the snowflake card looks amazing, Brenda! I bet that one was a winner for sure. Wonderful cards! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully designed cards. I love the swirly flourish with the gorgeous snowflake. So elegant and the others are so cute. Santa is a great look too! And, you have the three snowmen dressed up ready for the winter too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the third one the most, too cute! I think this is awesome that you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips