Monday, January 21, 2013

Sparkle N Sprinkle Fancy Folds Blog Hop Winners

Ta Da!!!   Time to announce the winners....
Please be sure to contact me  brenda@sparklensprinkle.com to claim your prizes no later than Jan 27th, 2013.

Send me your address, phone contact and your prize selections.
Before the big announcement, I'd like to thank all who participated in the hop. The design team has outdone themselves once again!
I found myself going WOW so many times and I already know how amazing the team is.
Stay tuned for our next hop Feb. 14 - 15 - the theme is Monochromatic.
Without further torture, here are the winners!!!
GRAND PRIZE -  Stamp Set of your choice on cling cushion - Pawprintx4

GRAND PRIZE #2  -  Stampette Set of your choice on cling cushion  -  Mimi

FIRST PLACE  -  2 Velvet Glitters  -  Eliza

SECOND PLACE   -  3 small embossing powders  -  Gina Howe

THIRD PLACE  -  3 small regular glitters  -  Lynne

BONUS PRIZE  -  3 Digital Images of your choice  -  GoBarb26
Don't forget to contact me to claim your prize before Jan 27th...
Thanks again for hopping with us  -  see you again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips