Sunday, March 4, 2012

Liebster Blog Award







What a fun surprise my Sparkle N Sprinkle Design Team Sparklette has gifted to me!!  Thank you so much, Karalee for thinking of me!   Please check out Karalee's Blog - she does fabulous things there!!!



What is the Liebster Award??

A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest” or “Beloved.” It also means ” Favorite .” So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.

Receiving the award involves a small chain reaction of ensuing kindnesses.
The Rules are:
1) pass the award onto five inspirational bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
2) add a comment to their blog so they are aware the award is being given.
3) link back to the special person gifting me with the award.
4) enjoy the Award!

Only 5? Wow, it's really hard to choose.  Plus they have to have less than 200 followers!!!   Since many of my Design Team Sparklettes have already received this award, please know that you are all first in my heart!     I'm awarding these 5 ladies the Liebster Award:

Julie Zippel   -  Back to Basics & Beyond

Shanna Shands  -  SCS Designs

Patti White  -  I Live For Glitter

Lana Clarke  -  Sweet Peas Paper Creations     (I know she doesn't meet the criteria exactly as she has many followers, but she's in need of a little "love" right now and prayers for her family.

Joan Petty  -  stampinslippers-lakeslady









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips