Friday, December 9, 2011

Chillin'



I just love this little Whipper Snapper snowman.  He's not in my personal stash, but stamped him up at my sister, Lynn's because he was just so cute!   I colored him with Copic markers and did a 3-D with his hat, nose and the snow on the bucket and the sign.  I layered him using my oval and scalloped oval nesties and my grand caliber.  Who can possibly live without those anymore!   Highlights for the "snow" are done with Sparkle N Sprinkle Brushable glue and Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft.



Here's another adorable Whipper Snapper image from Lynn's stash!   It's great to have a sister that stamps and shares.....



This snowflakes from this one were embossed with Sparkle N Sprinkle's Silver Lightning embossing powder.  Coloring with Copic markers.

Lastly here's another non-traditional color Whipper Snapper image from Lynn's stash.



Once again, I used my Copics for coloring.  They have to be my all time favorite coloring medium!!!  Highlights were done with Waterfall and Sparkling Snow Glitters from Sparkle N Sprinkle and the ribbon was attached with Tear-ific Tape and the exposed edges covered with Waterscape glitter.  It's a little hard to see, but I over-sprayed the image with the new Goosebumps sparkly spray.  It's like having Crystal Effects or 3-D Crystal Lacquer in a spray bottle and gives a little texture. 

You can find all the fabulous Sparkle N Sprinkle products here:

Now that I've posted these, it's got me in the mood to finish up the rest of my Christmas cards............  Hope they've inspired you too!

\

2 comments:

  1. They are all adorable! Wish I could crank mine out as fast! I'm WAY behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one of these is so delightful, Brenda. I especially like the one in pink and green! Great embossed snowflakes on the middle one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips